Friday, August 01, 2008

The 100th!
















It's my 100th blog post! Better make it a good one! Hmm...what to write about...


Actually, I thought that the 100th showed that it might be time to go back over some of my old posts and see how things have moved on. It would be interesting to see what lessons I have learnt and what lessons I have yet to learn. I am sure this exercise will highlight to me some issues that I have not yet got sorted in my faith. I hope there will be some I have. I think a lot of them I wont have sorted but I will have been able to put to bed.


Since I have already taken up a lot of space by putting lots of pictures in this blog, I am going to start easy by adding more...


Yes...first blog problem solved...

I HAVE SOME NEW STRAIGHTNERS! Another reason to celebrate!

4 comments:

Liz said...

HOw do you know how many blogs you've written - where can I find that information out. I'd be gitted if I've missed a significant milestone :)

Unknown said...

I'm assuming you meant gutted! If you click on the manage posts link on your dashboard it tells you.

Dawn said...

I checked mine out too, after reading this post. I'm up to 211!

Liz said...

146 blogs. I'm gonna celebrate at 150 AND I bought a notebook so I can virtually blog on holiday. Would you like to think about that for a minute...........ok time's up. Writing a diary is like a virtual blog, but it is, in fact real,...just NOT a blog.