Sunday, May 27, 2007

I've been tagged!

Ok, I have been tagged, (thanks Graeme) I wouldn't usually use my blog for such things, but since Dawn (www.anotherdayinthesnow.blogspot.com) has been blogging my way recently, I thought I would try something a bit different. (It wont last long - I have too much to blog about!)

My tag: "To announce Christ to others a man must first know him himself". From William Barclays The Daily Study Bible, The letter to the Romans.

(Ok, maybe it was more like one of my blogs than I thought it would be. My family bookcase is too religious!)

Here's is what this is about - the rules:
  1. Grab the book closest to you
  2. Turn to page 161
  3. Print the 5th complete sentence on your blog
  4. Tag 5 others.

I tag; Dawn, Liz, Sarah, Ann and Claire.

Why the tags? I deliberated long and hard. In the end, I couldn't decide, so I picked 10 people most likely to actually do it, and then picked the 5 from out of a hat. Sorry to those of you not one of my 'tagged' but I am sure you will get a turn if this 5 do it right!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Tag accepted and carried forward.

Liz said...

Yeah, me too!

Ann said...

Will do it too....

thesamesky said...

Well I thought I'd do it anyway, even though I wasn't tagged.

Here it is:
"Neither can they be attributed to the "speculative fantasy" or Paul, or termed "a kind of supplement" which is not "an integral part of the main argument" (Bultmann and F. W Beare respectively, quoted in Becker 1980:63). Transforming Mission - Bosch