Thursday, July 27, 2006

Introduction

I am off work sick, but bored and not able to sleep, so, I thought I would start a blog. Actually, I do have a reason for wanting to do this other than just being bored right now. I am really hoping that this blog is going to be a great place for me to just spill the contents of my head. I don't know if anyone is like me in this, but sometimes if I hear or read something that doesn't quite sit with me right, or I don't understand or know how to deal with, I will try to store it away in my mind to come back to later. I will have all these good intenetions to pick it up at another time, and to read up on it to try to get to grips with what it means. Eventually though, I either just forget about it, or my brain gets so filled with "stuff", that I can't really get any sort of clarity about anything (Much like this post already demonstrates!). Therefore, I am going to treat this blog as a bit of a dumping ground for the things going round my head. I don't evwen know if I am going to tell anyone about this blog. I am not using this to try to meet new people or even to let the people I already know see what is going on in my head. It is, simply enough, a dumping ground, and a place for me to try to work out a few of the answers to all these uncertainties.

Anyway. That is what this blog is about and here for. I hope it doesn't get too confusing.

Thas all for now

No comments: