Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I want to be googled!

I am meant to be praying. Instead, I am trying to find my blog on google. Its Liz and Glyn's fault! I was reading through blogs and Glyn has a Mitchie award on the side of his blog for his post on Andi Peter's. (Its been there for ages, but I re-noticed it today!) This concept made me laugh, so I decided to re-read through that post - (anyone would think I had a lot of time on my hands. Like I say, I am meant to be praying - Facebook fasting doesn't appear to be having its desired effect!!!). Anyway, I couldn't find it on his blog so I tried googling it, and found it straight away. This really impressed me and reminded me of Liz's blog, where she said she accidently found her blog on google. It made me want to find my blog on google. I have been trying for ages - but to no avail! I decided to try some other bloggers.

I got upset at this point that mine was the only one I had tried that I hadn't been able to find, so I stopped to write this and vent my frustrations!

What is the secret? More adventurous titles? More blog readers?

Ok, competition time - if anyone can find my blog on google, they will get a prize! (without searching for the actual blog address of course - that would be cheating.)

Actually going to pray now! Not about googling my blog! (More likely about not feeling the need to google my blog!!!!!!!)

12 comments:

Dawn said...

And I quote:


Lord, at work where there is potential to receive admiration
Help me to see only you

Lord, when I'm tempted to try to earn love from my friends
Help me to see only you

Lord when I find myself seeking attention
Help me to see only you

Lord when my eyes stray and start seeking success and achievement
Help me to see only you


? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

Unknown said...

Ha ha! I know, I was laughing about that even as I wrote the blog!

Ha ha!

(I prayed it afterwards by the way, and meant it!)

Jude said...

I found you!!!

'Ichurch' on google page 14 you're about halfway down!!! I win I win I win (& I really should get on with sum work....!)

Jude said...

oh hang on slight alteration you're not halfway down you're second to last....! sowiee! but you're still there!! xx

Unknown said...

PAGE 14! That's a joke! It can only warrant the term 'googled' if it is on the first page! (Or maybe the second - I'll give myself slightly more hope!)

I think I need more advernturous blog titles!

Keith said...

I googled Kirsty's brain and you are on the first page - does that count?

Claire said...

if you type in your name, not you blog, your blog is the first to appear on the google page, does that count? If so do I win?

Unknown said...

Hoorah! Google do know about me! Hoorah! Well done Claire and Keith. You will each get a prize! Jude, I might be able to find you one too!

Incidently, 'Theory vs Practice, Truth vs Grace' (an old one) is first in the google list too!

Hoorah!

Now back to the humility!

Liz said...

I think you should add - I want to be googled - to the end of yyour mission statement. X

Keith said...

Where is my prize? You promised a prize :-(

Unknown said...

I will bring it tonight!!!! Its very special!

DATA TEAM said...

Hope this isn't weird, but I stumbled upon your "ramblings" through Google today [it was the Theory v. Practice, Truth v. Grace]. I enjoyed your thoughts, though I had googled "presenting Truth creatively" - that's how I found you. Keep up the exploration...