Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Things I find amazing

If you look to the right, you will hopefully see a new link list called, 'Things I find Amazing.' I often have these occurances in life where I notice something quite usual - something we use every day and take for granted, and yet when you really take time to think about it, it is incredible. I love finding these things. It is something my friend Mel and I used to think about a lot when we were at Uni. Others thought (probably quite rightly), that we were mad, but I can't seem to stop doing it. When i thought of one the other day, it made me feel so peaceful - so looked after, that I thought I ought to record these things somewhere. So i have chosen to start a new blog with these little thoughts on it. I am going to copy them to my main blog as well to start with so no need to read it twice, but I wanted to start it as a seperate blog for two reasons:
  1. So that I had a record of them that I didn't have to search through for ages to find
  2. In case anybody else ever did this, and fancied writing to the blog too. If you do, let me know and I will add you as a co-author.

Anyway - thought I would explain myself a little. The first part will follow shortly...

No comments: